Tech Bytes October 2015 – Integration Ideas
Students can create their own unique puppet show using animation and audio.
- Students can create their own characters to personalize learning
- Record voiceovers to help with fluency skills
- Students can retell stories or events to deepen understanding or check for comprehension
- Students could conduct mock interview with historical figure
- Use Characters to help foster dialogue and character analysis
Students can use PicCollage to combine images, and text into an impressive collage. This app fosters creativity and development of ideas
- Students can add vocabulary words to pictures to show their meanings.
- Younger students can practice labeling things.
- Have students collage pictures & facts about a famous person in history
- Use pic collage to teach lifecycle of a butterfly
- Students can collage chapter math terms with examples
Students can use Haiku Deck to develop slideshow presentations. Includes a library of thousands of creative common licensed images for presentations. Also includes a graphing element friendly enough for younger students.
- Have students write sensory poems and develop into presentation
- Students could create an infographic
- Younger students could create vocabulary slides to promote visual literacy
- Have a scavenger hunt where students capture images of found items and create slideshow of findings
- Have kids do a book summary