The Who’s Who in Westside’s Technology Department
Dr. Paul Lindgren(District Director of Technology)
Elementary support handles all hardware and software issues related to the district’s 10 elementary schools. This includes iPad setup, elementary email accounts, phones, networking etc.
- Kim Nielsen (District Network Admin and Supervisor of Elementary Technology Support)
- Tyler Kozisek (Prairie, Rockbrook, Oakdale, Westgate, Paddock)
- Emerson Towey (Hillside, Westbrook, Swanson, Loveland, Sunset)
Secondary support is in charge of all aspects of technology at WMS and WHS. This includes setup and maintenance of teacher and student laptops, web filters, servers and more.
- Michael Sanchez
- Nelson Perazza
- Janet Henion
- Lochlan Hehr
- Mitch Scheffler
- Ben Frazier
- Bob Krueger
District Integration and Blackboard
Technology integration works with teachers and staff to better utilize technology in the classroom. They also are in charge of Blackboard and many of the services that teachers use (Pearson SuccessNet, Wiki’s, AppleID’s, etc).
- Matt Lee (Digital Content and Technology Integration)
- Bridget Brown (Integration)
- Erik Clark (Webmaster and Blackboard Admin)