The following items are available for check-out from Area 66 on a first come, first served basis.
- 4 iPad 2 devices for teacher use and exploration. We can download content specific apps on these iPad devices for you to try/evaluate
- 7 sets of iPad 1’s (8 iPads/set). These iPads come with a standard app load that you can find here. Additional Apps CAN NOT be purchased or downloaded and these iPad’s do not have a camera
- 15 Flip Video Cameras
- 25 iPod Touch devices. These are the 3rd generation iPod Touch’s without a camera and come with a standard app load.
- SMART wireless slate
- 1 Teacher and 2 student Interwrite Mobi Slates
- 15 Samsung 10.2 Megapixel Digital Cameras
- 1 Wireless keyboard
- 1 point to view iPevo camera – NOTE: The newest iPevo software allows you to send images directly to Evernote
- Avervision Document Camera
- 2 Bamboo Pen Tablets – These are similar to a wireless slate, but have the ability to draw and paint as well.
If you are interested in checking out any of the above, first check to see when they are available. The calendar below shows you when each item has already been reserved. If a date is open, send Matt Lee an email on First Class to reserve your time.