Here is the orientation video and WMS assessment..thanks for checking back!
There are 3 main things that WMS students need to do to get their laptop:
- Watch the orientation video presentation (about 12 minutes long) preferably with a parent/guardian.
- Take and pass the online assessment with a score of at least 8 points out of 10 (may be taken multiple times).
- Complete the computer loan agreement and cooperative loss sections(and pay the $40 if applicable) of the online Annual Student Information Update that is available when parents/guardians log in to Powerschool. You may have already completed this.
STEPS TO DO
1. Orientation video. We recommend that students and parents guardians watch the video together…
2. Online assessment for students to complete (Westside Google Login Required)…
PLEASE NOTE: If your web browser is already signed in to another Google account (an account other than your student’s Westside Google Account), you may get a message that “you are not authorized to take this assessment“. To remedy this you will need to sign out of the other account and then have your student sign in with their Westside Google Account. Another option would be to use another web browser that is not signed into any Google account.
Use only this new, updated link (please read the PLEASE NOTE immediately above before clicking on the online assessment link): Online Assessment .
3. Complete the computer loan agreement and cooperative loss sections (and pay the $40 if applicable) of the online Annual Student Information Update. You may have already completed this. This Annual Student Information Update is available to guardians/parents when they log in to Powerschool for their student(s). These online forms replace the paper forms that were required in past years.